RE: [AGA-Contest] Some of the Jobs -- or- I must be thinking, my lips are moving

I think the idea of having to pay before any information/photos are entered is a great one. If I recall correctly the PayPal step is the last one in the process, is there anyway to make it the first, or second, after registering one's name and account? Without paying they won't be able to hit "next" and continue with their registration.

For those folks who have no access to PayPal what could we do? Have them send their stuff to the coordinator or have a coordinator override to allow them to continue?

As far as deadbeats go it would be a good thing to have a user agreement that folks have to agree with when they initially register their accounts? "All entries must be fully paid for in order for them to be accepted. Failure to pay will result in their deletion."

Scott, you're always good at "nicing things up", that was good.

Best,
Phil