Re: [AGA-Contest] FW:

Larry is right. They need to know this isn't for the convention, but just the online contest. I would not try and ask for more, as we're doing quite well. In fact, we've got an extra $350 in entrance fees because of the higher turnout, that will help cover two categories' sponsorship, plus no expenses for printouts to Japan or convention displays ($200).

  - Erik