Re: looking for a good source for plants

I strongly recommend that you look for a Tropica dealer to supply you.  You
are very lucky to live in Canada as Tropica plants are available
there.   If you can't find one, post again and I will try to find one for
you.  There is a big chain all over eastern Canada that carries them.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam