Re: Chattanooga Conference - last minute stuff

I tried to arrange a shuttle with the Clarion Hotel and was (finally) told there was NO hotel courtesy van.  Mark Faulkner and I, from the Monterey Bay Aquarium, arrive in Canttanooga at 1030pm on Thursday.  Has anyone else from the west coast been able to arrange group transportation from the airport to the hotel that night? The Clarion folks gave me the name of a service, FirstClass Shuttle 423-593-7433, that might arrange a van to the hotel if there were enough of us to make it a better deal than independent taxis rides. Anyone interested?

Leon Garden
Monterey, CA