Re: Foreign Memberships

I think it would be great to send bundles to other
countries with a group of subscribers.  Overseas rates
are so high and many countries have a far lower per
capita income than NorthAm.   If we can figure out a
way to deliver them cheaper it would be great to pass
that on in hopes more might be able to subscribe.

Steve Olson
USA