[no subject]

Okay, so I guess it's time I jumped in. I've had aquariums with fake plants for years. I joined the list because I'm toying with the idea of planting my tanks.

Nowhere can I find information on how to plant a tank that is already established. Is this even possible?

I have an established 55 gallon freshwater with about 20 fish. There's an undergravel filter and gravel only.

traci

Traci HalesVass

tracihv@msn.com

"The arrow belongs not to the archer when it has once left the bow; the word no longer belongs to the speaker when it has once passed his [or her] lips."

Heinrich Heine

Add photos to your messages with
MSN 8.
 Get 2 months FREE*.