UGF

Hi,

Dustin wrote:
> I had a 10 gal many years ago with just regulat gravel and
underground
> filter, and i had great plant growth.  no co2 no fertz,
just a heavy fish
> load.

I started out that way, too.  My plants also grew really
well.  However, when I tried to pull up an overgrown  Amazon
sword (at least for that tank), one of the UGF plates came
up half way through the gravels because of the roots
wrapping around the plate.  Boy, what a mess it created.  I
ended up breaking down the tank after all.

Tomoko