RE: [AGA Member] Plant database - was AGA website (fwd)

Could the program also include back issues of TAG and PAM?
Maybe this would help people to see the value of buying the
back issues.  Or at least joining AGA and getting current
issues.  Another periodical that would be nice to index is
"Today's Aquarium".  Although no longer in english print
some back issues are available and it is a wonderful
resource.

Jeff, can some of the data entry be done remotely?  If so, I
offer my services.

Jay Reeves