[AGA Member] Please suggest North American native plants

Hello All,

I've been reading "North American Native Fishes For The Home Aquarium" by David Schleser and Steven Pituch's "Enjoying the Local Biotope" article in the January TAG. These inspiring works have encouraged me to try setting up an aquarium of native plants and fish. Based on these sources, I believe the following plants are native to North America (sorry, but this book doesn't list scientific names)

Foxtail
Cabomba
Ludwigia
Bacopa
Water Loosestrife
Eichhornia crassipes
Pistia stratiotes
Echinodorus sp.
Sagittaria sp.
Utricularia (bladderwort)

Can anyone suggest other North American native plants and/or suggest specific species that are easy to find. Unlike Steven Pituch, I live in a pretty dry desert, so collecting locally may not be a great option (but I'll try)

Thanks for your help,

Rich