[AGA Member] AB contest announcements

Could you guys *be* any more petty?

If you received more than one copy of the recent announcement then it's
because you are on more than one mailing list and/or forum.  I don't think
that qualifies as spam.  I'm afraid that Carlos can't tailor his announcement
list to your membership list to ensure that you don't get more than one
announcement.

There is a distinction between an announcement and an advertisement.  What
Carlos sent is an announcement.

There is a life outside of AGA.  At least, I'm pretty sure there is.  I would
also have a very hard time finding hidden agendas in that statement.  I don't
see any conspiracies either.  I am conspiracy-impaired.

On the other hand, most if not all of the people Robert listed as "outside
the AGA" (including myself) are AGA members.  That's really what makes the
issue petty.  We're a small community and lots of us have overlapping roles
in the community.  Many of us share a common interest in not only
participating in our hobby but in promoting it as well.

I have tanks to clean, projects to build and grass that has to be mowed.
Right now the life outside AGA that concerns me most are the dandelions
popping up in my lawn and the lilacs that are about to bloom.

Enjoy yourselves.  It's spring.

Roger Miller