Re: [AGA Member] AB contest announcements

Phil Edwards wrote:

Erik,

I'll be more than happy to help out with the PR for the contest again this year. It looks like I didn't do a good enough job last time, so let's see if I can't kick it up a notch this time around.

Ditto. My PR work was very sub-par last year. It started out ok, but I failed to follow up as the contest closing date approached. My apologies to anyone in Singapore that was waiting on that reminder email. :-)

Cheers,

Dave VanderWall

P.S. Drop me a line if you'd like a reminder this year and I'll add you to the list.