[AGA Member] AGA Membership Drive

AGA currently has 800 members. Help us grow to 1,000 by 2005!

This summer from May through August, AGA will be conducting a Membership Drive!

Here’s How You Can Help AGA:
If a new member writes your *name and location* on their mail-in application, OR cites your name and location in the survey after paying online at www.aquatic-gardeners.org/member.html,

You Get One Free Issue of "The Aquatic Gardener" Added to Your Membership!

That means we will extend your AGA membership for 3 months/1 issue for every new member who says they heard about the AGA from you!

Limit four issues per member, BUT if you get five or more people to sign up, you get a Free AGA T-shirt (also available for purchase very soon).

PLUS

AGA “Host” Standing Offer
If you are a current AGA member and you host an open house or local club meeting, AGA will send you flyers and sample back issues of TAG and PAM (Planted Aquaria Magazine). If at least four people sign up (i.e., give you a completed AGA membership form with a payment & you turn it in to AGA), you get a Free T-shirt! We will also honor the Membership Drive above if the get-together is between May 1st and August 31st.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them on this list.

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association