Re: [AGA-Member] No yeast?

Yep, you don't need to add new yeast, just leave the yeast at the bottom (it
remains if you pour out the mix slowly).  Then, add your ingredients and you
will be "cooking" again in a very short time.  I sure wish Hagen would make
bigger containers -- Like around a gallon size  :)

Although I'm having problems with my protein mix right now, I will have to
say for the many months I had been using it -- it is truly a great addition and
my DIY Co2 was charging out almost as fast as pressurized.