RE: [AGA-Member] Ro water

I often use reef chemicals in my planted tank. They tend to be more concentrated and last longer. For the past two years I've used Seachem Equilibrium to reconstitute the RO water I use at the store and it's worked VERY well. If you're wanting to up KH Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) is your cheapest option. You can also make a solution of Kalkwasser with Pickling Lime and use that. One box of that stuff should last a LOOOONG time unless you're upping the KH a lot in a very large tank.

Best,
Phil