Re: [AGA-Member] Java Fern....

There will be a brief announcement in the upcoming TAG, to be mailed in about a week. Meanwhile, y'all can check out the NEC at www.northeastcouncil.org.

Cheryl

Michael San Jose' wrote:
Hey folks. Quick questions is anyone aware of the Aquarium convention up in Connecticut on Friday March 18,19, and 20. Also it states that there is an AGA meeting on Friday from 2-4 PM. Is this open to any AGA member. Also last but not least Christel shall be there on Sat from 9-10:15. Let me copy the schedule here. Also if anyone needs more info on the registrations for the hotels or convention I have a copy of them also.

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association