Re: [AGA-Member] Lighting

Traffic on the lists tends to go in waves.

Assuming high quality polished specular reflectors, you
have what I would call a medium level of lighting. The
breakpoint, so to speak, is around 2 wpg with PCs and high
quality reflectors.

Do you know your CO2, NO3 and PO4 (nitrate & phosphate)
levels?

If CO2 is around 15-20 ppm (calculated by measuring pH and
KH and using the pH/KH/CO2 table), try increasing it to
about 25-30 ppm. The margin of error on pH measurements
makes for a very wide margin of error on estimated CO2
levels.

sh