[AGA-Member] Brazilian Pennywort and Aqualine Buschke

    Dear Group, I've seen some pictures of Mr. Amano's tanks with Brazilian
Pennywort. They looked really nice so I decided to give the pennywort a try but
I've had difficulty keeping the pennywort rooted to the substrate. My
substrate is 100% Seachem Floralite. I also use Seachem plant tabs from time to time.
Does anyone have any ideas?
    Also in the last TAG issue, volume 18 number 2, on page 5 in the article
entitled "Setting up a planted aquarium". The author mentions products from a
company called Aqualine Buschke. Does anyone know any sites I can find these?
Thanx-ILAN