[AGA-Member] Re: AGA Top 10 (almost)

well what i meant is that  if some people from here are interested in
join your club but they don´t speak english and besides they like your
club information. how can they join you?
i´m not intersted in making a club for myself under you umbrella, but
helping this people to have a share in this hobby and yor valuavle
information,
how can i meet some of the mexicans hom have join you and we can come
to know each other? i´m interested in this.