[AGA-Member] anyone having trouble posting? Please e-mail me!

Hi folks,

If you are having trouble posting to this list, please e-mail me (offlist) and let me know. I've heard from two people who have had their posts "eaten" by mailman and never gotten replies about why they were rejected. If there are more, it'd help diagnose this problem.

FURTHER, if you can actually cc me on a post that fails, it might help further diagnose the problem.

Thanks,

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson