Re: [AGA-Member] Re: AGA Top 10 (almost)

Hey folks. IF you want to I am willing to help translate from English to Spanish if it would increase our circulation.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: matpat89@sbcglobal.net<mailto:matpat89@sbcglobal.net>
  To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat<mailto:aga-member@thekrib.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] Re: AGA Top 10 (almost)

  I think that would be an excellent idea!  I for one would vote for having
  the members locations listed by city and state.  It would make it easy for
  members to locate each other and would be a definate plus for anyone that is
  moving or even visiting another area.  Seems like it would be a great way
  for planted tank enthusiasts to "connect" with each other.  I would vote for
  the online version since it would be easier to update and could possibly
  even allow members to update their location themselves.  That could possibly
  eliminate some "headaches" in keeping things updated.

  Matt Patrick
  South Western Ohio Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts