Re: [AGA-Member] Ben, Ricky, & mosses

Hi Ghazanfar,

Thank you very much for the very kind offer, but I already
have Taiwan moss, thanks to Bill Ruyle and Loh Kwek Leong.
In one of the Aqua Journal issues that I have, I saw an
aquascape with a beautiful willow moss with triangular
fronds (with a perfect right triangle shape.)  The fronds of
Taiwan Moss that I have has a somewhat elongate triangular
shape.  I was hoping that the moss I got last October would
turn into the one like the picture I fell in love with...

Tomoko