[AGA-Member] Charlotte Planted Aquarium Club

Hey folks,

If you're getting this email it means that at sometime in the past we've met either online, in person at Fintastic or a CAAS club meeting, or if in Richard's case through the AGA. Then there are all of you on the AGA Member list who're reading this and I may have never met. Hi!

Of late I've met a number of people who are interested in planted aquaria and live in or very near Charlotte, NC. Now that we number more than two or three I'd like to make the effort to organize (and keep organized) a local club for planted aquaria. If you are interesed please send me an email with your contact information so I can have you on record for further correspondance.

Regards,
Phil Edwards