[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
Re: [AGA-Member] I can't grow mosses
- To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] I can't grow mosses
- From: "S. Hieber" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 05:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=navj0kOnB0Ih1+8oNCPBhmKbLljXaT2gsIfyF0jmz8wFbt/0cxIr3J3KHn72QJr4hgLsK1X1QldubFCEnS42sJRurysOoX+32ZTVwL6Y9tLcTe8v8jOLDJc5JYc4weVFx5q/5vgUx4tt2v9pmHLhyt59tusqDHhqXRrr9Y72t0U= ;
Well, we could get into some anecdotes about Moss Hart, but
the good ones are all really stories about George S.
Kaufmann, so I guess they wouldn't really count.
--- Paula Hofmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Thanks for all the interesting chat about mosses. I
> really liked :-P.
> Hadn't seen that one before! Paula
AGA-Member mailing list