Re: Is this a safe food?

Gabriella,
I don't know the scientific name of your "white worms" but I can tell you
they are safe to feed to your fishes.  As you stated they are larger than
microworm, the next size worm is grindal and then you have whiteworm (all
different).  I would say you have whiteworm culture in you box.  They will
gather and stick on to the cover of the box which makes them easy to
collect.  Also they are very prolific, disease free and don't cost you a
penny.  More to the point fish love them but shouldn't be fed these as their
main diet, I feed them to my fish as an extra treat!
Helen