Re: Is this a safe food?

I have been feeding these worms to my fish for years now  and they seem to be as
good as any.   I find that they are harder to collect than the red worms unless
they are on the moist top of the worm bin.   I have been informed by someone who
studies worms for a living that they are another type of composting worm which
almost always occur with red wrigglers.  They are related to microworms and feed
on microscopic animals (yeasts and molds).  I believe that there may be some
mention of them in the vermicomposting clasic book "Worms Eat My Garbage" I
believe by Mary Appledorf?  I lent out my copy so I do not have the specifics on
hand.
Worms for the apistos, water changes where the old water is used on the plants,
worm castings for the plants.  What could be better?