Re: companion fish

Gabriella and John,
Hi,
I have tried keeping both together and lost the Endlers due to the soft
water.
Now the endlers are in an emerser tank (ie plants half in and half out of
water, with a nice spray bar on one corner to keep he humidity up), and
there are probably over a hundred in 4 incles of water in a 50 gallon
circular tank.  Doing great there.  We rotate anubius and other plants
in/out of this tank to let the algae get off of them, and keep a few other
species in there that like it.

Kathy

PS On a side note I had heard for years endlers was extinct, now I hear
they may have found one more wild population.  That is heresay, don't know
if it was true.  I heard stories on the originals that they were in some
mudpuddles by a dump that was later developed.