Re: mixed species tank

Mike Jacobs wrote:

> Now Gary, being one from Florida I see your sickness as "Why would anyone
> live in a place that would get to -40 with a wind chill??"............not
> the fact that you went to see some apistos in -40 wind
> chill..............;-), ;-)...heh, heh, heh
>
> Mike
Well Mike, it's easy.
No matter how long you live, you never need a facelift to tighten up
your skin at -40.
Just when the spiders get big, they die.
It's easy to breed your apistos because they take one look out the
basement window and stop putting energy into dreaming about escape.
And foremost - OUR beaches aren't covered in Canadians...
Gary