Re: A. sp. Wangenflecken??

ha, finally... i have seen these small apistos with the electric blue
markings showing up in the stores of a well known nyc area chain.  but i was
never able to figure out what species they were.

it's frustrating as they only sell males, they are sold for $1.99 each, and
they are identified as "wild agassizi."

In a message dated 1/30/00 5:14:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
olson7@hotmail.com writes:

> I need help finding some fish!!  I recently picked up three males of the
>  fish pictured on Vinny Kutty's site
>  (http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/5491/resticulosa.html) that he
>  identifies as the 'wangenflecken apisto.  Of all the regani-group fish
that
>  I've seen, these are IMO the coolest.  The extensive powder-blue markings
on
>  the head are really amazing.  But I can't find any females!!  I'm
desparate.

>    Does anyone know of a source for these fish?

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA