Re: A. sp. Wangenflecken??

Scott,

I see what appears to be this same fish in the Bay
Area often.  They are sold here as A. borellii 'opal'.
 I have never seen a female.  Once, I saw one that
appeared to be a 'contaminant' with a bunch of Blue
Rams.  I don't think it is a coincidence that one
generally only sees males of this species as well.  I
bet they come from the same place.  If I remember
correctly, there was some discussion on the list
awhile back that these fish were A. reticulosa x A
caetei.

Paul

(http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/5491/resticulosa.html)