Re: A. sp. Wangenflecken??

Mike,

So these fish are not the A. borelli blue morph?  I'm relatively new at
working with apistos and the fish that I purchased from Petsmart were
thought to be the borelli's.  However, looking at the fish, mine show
considerable similarities to the one picture on the link.  I'm SO confused.
Help?  Is there any way of getting a pair for spawning or is this a hybrid
better left alone?  Reading these post on the fish shown is downright
depressing.  It only shows that I have a ton to learn still about
identification of apistos.  Are there any good references to look at.  I
have checked on the Krib and my dwarf cichlid books, but haven't seen a
clear indication of what this particular species is.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Bailin