Re: Blue-green algae

Hi

I just had a very long battle with some BG algae in one of my tanks.

I got rid of it by doing 30% water changes twice a week, dropped the pH
to 6 and hung large stocking of peat in the corner of the tank.  Keep
this up for a month and it should go away.  Siphon out all the gunk you
can with each water change.

BTW my agassizi loved it and have spawned twice now!

Regards

Steph