Re: Mike Wise writing a book?

Scot,

It sounds like you want the whole apisto world - or at least the apisto section of
Stawikowski, Werner, & Koslowski's (did I forget anyone??) book Die Buntbarsche
Amerikas, Band 2. It will have photos of apistos in fright pattern that shows the
dark markings as well as "pretty pictures". Don't worry I'll have a translation
(American English at least) of the Apisto section out soon after the book is
published (early next year).

Mike Wise