Re: Mike Wise writing a book?

Mike,

Re: 1): So far the only d.c. book published with a system like you suggest is
"Die Buntbarsche der Neuen Welt - Zwergcichliden. It makes ID so much easier that
the A-B-C encyclopedia book formats of the other books.

Re: 2): I wasn't at the last ASG meeting so I can't say what happened. I hope to
be there this year. The ASG is supposed to have Kurt Zadnik talk on West
Africans, but that doesn't mean we can't have an informal apisto talk in
someone's room or after Kurt's talk. I'll suggest it to the ASG steering
committee.

Mike Wise