RE: New list member with questions...

Gabriella Kadar said:
>I think we should differentiate between the circumstances under discussion.
>There is not one rule for all situations.

Well said. However, the key should always be test the pH of the water in the
bag first, time in the bag is not really the issue, i.e. if they are coming
from a source of say pH 6 and they are going into pH7 then ammonia will be
released even if they were just coming from down the road.

Rule iteration #367: If the pH in the bag is the same, or higher, than the
new location then there is no need to use the 'dry method'. If its lower,
even just, use the 'dry method'.

Scot :-)