Re: New list member with questions...

I see no reason to spend time with the replacement method. If I am bringing fish
home and the bag has had time to cool way down a lot or heat up a lot I will
float it some, but I never add any water to the bag or any of the bag water to my
tank. I have never had any problem doing it this way. Of course, many other
people use your method and have no problems. I just wanted to point out that I
personally don't use the other methods. Like every thing about this hobby, there
are a thousand ways to do this, lots of them will work. To me it is what makes
the hobby so fun, the constant experimentation. If it was a simple recipe type
hobby I would have gotten bored long ago, and would have no need to discuss
alternatives :-)