Re: Dwarf Cichlid Plague

Chad,

Gabriella's question about food is a good one.

Are you feeding live tubifex worms?  If you are, you should stop
immediately.  I had a similar problem back when I used tubifex.  The funny
thing is, I'd fed them to my fish for some time before my fish started to
'bloat' and die.  A professional post-mortem indicated that the cause of
death was a bacterial infection - probable source:  the worms.  I have never
used them since.

I've never personally had a problem with frozen bloodworms, but I've heard
that others have...

Scott