ASG membership

Some say membership has its privileges...
How about the ASG? I have been to the site a few times, coming along nicely.
Can't wait for the pics to be posted.

So about joining, do I just send my cash to Daryl Syska in WI??
I can't seem to find the membership app. on the website. I realize that Joe
is busy getting the site updated and built to spec but that application
should be up there somewhere?

Let me know, I don't know that I want to join the OVAS just for the sake of
giving them my money, I will really have to like what I see. However, I have
noticed that everyone on the apisto mailgroup is very knowledgeable,
helpful, and friendly. Since I really like dwarves (the fish) I thought that
the ASG could do better by my $17.50 than the OVAS.

Let me know.
I think the offer of a free breeding pair was what hooked me!

Kyle