Re: A.nijsseni fem. Flank Patch

Max,

I had noticed my very prominent one spot females rule the tank and the no
spot (on one side )  lose out if there is more than one female in a tank.

For awhile I was going to try and consistently do a two spot tank, but
used it up for a new species.  Now with my last 3 spawns there have been
no two spot females.

I think there may be something to it....need more research and data
collection on that one.  But cool observation.

Kathy