Frozen Blood worms

On this thread.....it turned out when we moved a few years back there was
a bag of partially thawed blood worms...Erik refroze them and planned to
throw them out on trash day.  Forgot and I later fed them.....didn't knock
all the tanks but hit two of 25 pretty hard.  I ended up loosing all the
fish in one and bleaching the tank.  The panduro went first...

I have heard other people having problems as well.  I just buy good brands
that I know now, and don't overfeed.

Kathy