Re: Laetacara flavilabris

Vinny,

I think mine are not going to work out since they have turned white on
me.  I was hoping this would work since they hadn't spawned for me since
I'd moved them into this tank.  They spawned a few times in the smaller
tank but always seemed to eat the eggs by day 2.  I agree they are
beautiful, especially the fin extensions.  I'd love to get pictures of
mine but they are so skittish.  They will hide if I come near them with
the digital camera.  If I go by their tank slowly they are ok, but walk
by too fast and they make a mad leap for the surface, ending up bashing
their heads on the tank lid.  I'm sure that if I did not have a lid on
this tank I would not have too many left from them jumping out.  However
I'll keep trying to take pictures of them since I like them so much.
Generally I can say that about all my fish though. *grin*  Hopefully
mine will spawn again soon.

Thanks,

Lisa