Re: Snail eaters

In a message dated 3/24/00 1:34:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
colingorton@hotmail.com writes:

> Thanks everyone for your kind help, I think it was the anabantoid that I
>  remember reading about, but all the fish mentioned will be researched:-)

Years ago I heard this about three-spot gouramies (aka blue gouramies, also
now available in gold), but I've had tough agression issues with them.  They
may leave the discus alone if the size difference is great enough in the
discus' favor.

Bob Dixon