Re: Snail eaters

> Thanks everyone for your kind help, I think it was the anabantoid that I
> remember reading about, but all the fish mentioned will be researched:-)
> I should have mentioned that the snails are in with a couple of discus, so I
> think the convicts are out:-^ Could anybody help with the others re: discus?
>   I know about the loaches and I'm pretty familiar with keyholes - they play
> rather rough for discus don't they? How about the Therops? I have a
> suspicion that not ALL blue rams will be as endearing as the blue one
> mentioned lol;-))))

   Well, for what it's worth, one of the only reports of aquarium spawning of
clown loaches was in a discus tank.  Personally, I love clown loaches and they
do eat snails...
   As long as I'm thinking about it, does anybody have any feedback on whether
they play well with apistos?  (especially A. sp. "Rotpunkt")
         -Travis