Re: Ailing krib and Krib genetics

I agree totally with this - at the moment wild krib are legal imports into
Australia. The trouble is finding anyone willing to do this. I am about to
get some f1 sacrimontis and this is about as good as it gets here !

My main aim is to inject some genetic diversity into Oz krib. And to do this
we'll move the fish all around the country.

Anyway thanks for your help - it's been fantastic.

Regards,

Simon Voorwinde