Re: C. Regani breathing heavy

My wild caught Macmasteri juveniles came with gill flukes and promptly gave
theme to my wild caught juvenile cockatoos.These are nasty looking and
acting little devils. Ten of the Macmasteri and three of my cockatoos died
before I could dose the tank with a product called "Life Bearer" made by
Aquarium products. Follow the instructions on the package and wham, they're
outa here. Everyone else had the symptoms, but were acting normally within
about 3 hours of the first dose, and it's cheap too.