Re: spawning triggers

Matthew,

Cockatoos are usually easy to spawn. There might be some problems with yours, however. Do you feed only bloodworms? I am not a fan of single item feeding. I doubt that there is a single food that includes all of a fish's dietary requirements. If you are using only bloodworms their diet is probably low in fats needed to produce eggs. Any thin fish that eats heartily probably has intestinal worms using up a lot of the nutrition. I don't know if this is the problem with your fish, but it's worth thinking about.

Mike Wise