Re: wild fish

In a message dated 4/25/00 10:42:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kathy@thekrib.com writes:

<<
 You know the problem with that would be getting them to you!!! Not just a
 walk around the neighborhood, even though you do live in a great
 neighborhood.  I am sure they might ship if you were interested, I am not
 sure how long they have been in though, looked a little stressed, and one
 tetra in the tank had a lesion on it.  Overall I would have gotten some if
 I had an empty tank, neat looking fish.

 Kathy

 On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 Apistodave@aol.com wrote:

 >  Some interesting fish at Village Tropical (no association to me), were
 >  some wild caught cacautoides....nice fish, a few with enough black on the
 >  tail to make me think it could >>
Kathy I was just kidding, I have way more fish than tanks right now