RE: Keyholes

Back in correspondence mode again after several down-turns, including a hard
drive which started heavily breathing, spasmed and went belly-up - I suppose
I should have dropped it in some methyline blue some time ago. That will
teach me to back-up my own stuff.

I love keyholes too, but dumb is possibly the best word for them. But they
are the funny in a pure Disney-Goofy sense. At the moment I have what I
presume are three males, however my sexing skills are not great at the best
of times, and keyholes show little dimorphism (correct me if I'm missing
something really basic here).

Most other fish when they chase each other tend to deviate from a path and
duck for cover, accepting the dominance of the chasing fish - keyholes on
the other hand will keep on chasing each other in circles, without trying to
hide, until they both forget why they were chasing each other in the first
place. Maybe my Disney-Goofy analogy was wrong, Homer Simpson and Barney may
be more apt.

Scot