Re: Serious

Considering where these little beauties come from and the bacteria and
viruses that have come from their habitat, I don't think a little bacteria
from around here would affect them at all. After all The trout don't seem
affected by beaver fever around the B.C. area....humans on the other
hand..:)..can you say " feet don't fail me now".