decapsulated brine shrimp eggs

The female cacatoides has a brood that's been free-swimming for about 5 days
now.  I've been giving them the decapsulated brine shrimp and the fry don't
recognize them as food.  This has been going on now for three days three
times per day.  How long does it take them to realize that the stuff coming
down in front of their noses is actually edible?  Or are my fry especially
stupid or stubborn?  They are grazing on the rocks and in the java moss.

Gabriella Kadar