Re: Cyclop-eeze

I've been reading this thread with some amusement because I think everyone is
comparing apples to oranges. It is just another freeze-dried food. It appears
that most of the hobbyists who haven't gotten their fish to eat it feed live food
almost exclusively. If their fish only respond to live foods then of course any
freeze-dried food will not be accepted. I can remember when freeze-dried tubifex
worms were the latest & greatest food out there (am I dating myself?). Many
hobbyist considered it the perfect food, but it isn't. No single food is. I use
Cyclop-eeze and my fish love it, but they eat flakes, Tetra Bits, frozen, and
live foods too. It is an excellent food for me because my fish eat it. If they
didn't, it would be just a waste of money! Even the best food is worthless if
your fish don't eat it.

Mike Wise